UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2022 I UPSC Examination 2022 I Union Public Service Commission Has Published Notification Regarding Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2022.
Eligible & Interested Candidates are advised to Refer official Notification & Go through official Website To apply for This Job. Keep Checking Onlinegovjob For New Job & Scheme Updates .
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name Of Post||Geo-Scientist|
Also Check This
(1) AHMEDABAD (2) BANGALURU (3) BHOPAL (4) CHANDIGARH (5) CHENNAI (6) CUTTACK (7)
DELHI (8) DISPUR (9) HYDERABAD (10) JAIPUR (11) JAMMU (12) KOLKATA (13) LUCKNOW (14)
MUMBAI (15) PATNA (16) PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD) (17) SHILLONG (18) SHIMLA (19)
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the
commencement of the Examination.
- The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website for downloading by candidates.
How To Apply ?
- Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website “https://upsconline.nic.in”
- Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- Advertisement Date – 22th September 2021
- Last Date For Apply – 12th October 2021
Please Once Go Through Job Advertisement
Here you will get informations like vacancies, Age Limit, Application Fees, Educational Qualifications, Salary, Important Dates & Links Any Many More Info. Related To Jobs & Government Schemes. So Keep Checking Onlinegovjob.in
Stay Happy & Connected With Us
Thank You For Visit Our Website