UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2022, Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination. Interested & Eligible Candidates are Suggested To Go Through Details. – Details are uploaded on onlinegovjob.in
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2022, Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination
Exam Name :
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2022
- Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 through CS(P) Examination 2022
Post Name : (1012 Posts)
- Indian Administrative Services (IAS) :- 861 Posts
- Indian Forest Services (IFS) :- 151 Posts
- Indian Administrative Services (IAS) :- Candidates who have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India will be eligible for this Examination.
- Indian Forest Services (IFS) :- Candidates who have Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent will be eligible for this Examination.
- Please Refer official Notification for More Educational Qualification details.
Job Notification : Click Here
Apply Now : Click Here
- General / OBC :- Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female :- No Fee
- Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
- Minimum Age :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age :- 23 Years
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2022 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 2001.
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
- SC/ST Category :- 05 Years
- OBC Category :- 03 Years
- PH Category :- 10 Years
- Starting Date For Application Form :- 02/02/2022
- Last Date For Application Form :- 22/02/2022
How To Apply ?
Follow The Steps Given Below
- Go to the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
- Scroll down the page and click on the “Apply Online” button on the right-hand side of the page.
- Now, click on the link that reads “Online Application for Various Examinations”
- Find the link for online applications of the required recruitment.
- Complete the application process for UPSC IAS and IFS in two parts.
- In the first part, provide basic details and then read all necessary instructions for image specification, fee payment, correction, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” and then follow the next set of procedures.
- Pay the online application fee, select the examination center and then upload the required documents.
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note :- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.