Security Paper Mill, Narmadapuram Recruitment 2022 – Security Paper Mill, Narmadapuram (M.P.) Published Notification for Below Mentioned Posts Recruitment 2022. Interested & Eligible Candidates are Requested To Apply For Peon Jobs. Details are uploaded on onlinegovjob.in
Security Paper Mill, Narmadapuram (M.P.) Recruitment 2022
SPMCIL Post Name :
- Welfare Officer
- Supervisor (Store)
- Supervisor (Environment)
- Junior Hindi Translator
SPMCIL Educational Qualifications
Welfare Officer :
- (a) Possesses a full time degree of a University recognized by the State Government in this behalf
- (b) Has obtained a full time Degree or full time Diploma in Social Science from any institution recognized by the State Government in this behalf
- (c) Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority or the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached.
Supervisor (Store) :
- 1st class full time diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./B.sc.(Engg.) in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/ Chemical will also be considered.
Supervisor (Environment) :
- 1st Class full time diploma in Environmental engineering. Higher qualification i.e. 1st class B.Tech./B.E./B.sc.(Engg.) in Environment will also be considered.
Junior Hindi Translator :
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Hindi or English with English/Hindi subject at Graduation level (i.e. Hindi in case the Candidate is Post-graduate in English and vice versa) AND One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Please Refer Security Paper Mill Recruitment 2022 Notification.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
SPMCIL Application Fees
- The application fee is Rs.600/- (Inclusive of GST) (Non-refundable) for UR, EWS & OBC categories and for each post. The application fee should be paid online. However, Intimation charges Rs.200/- (Inclusive of GST) (Non-refundable) is to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD category.
SPMCIL Apply Process
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website
SPMCIL Selection Proccess
- Written Examination
Adverisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 16.02.2022
- Closure of registration of application: 11.03.2022
- Closure for editing application details: 11.03.2022
- Last date for printing your application: 26.03.2022
- Online Fee Payment: 16.02.2022 to 11.03.2022
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note:- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.