Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Form | Download Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Form Online – Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is for those people who are from rural areas of the state & landless agricultural laborers and village artisans. Also, the persons who are living below the Poverty line. Details are uploaded on onlinegovjob.in
Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Form 2022
Free plots scheme of house site of the State Government for landless agricultural laborers village artisans living Below Poverty line in rural areas of Gujarat is under implementation since 1972. A scheme to pay assistance for the construction of houses on such allotted plots came into force in 1976. Sardar Patel Awas Yojana materially the slogan “free plot, free house” came into existence. 1977.
The price of a house under the scheme was Rs.20,000 in ordinary areas and Rs.22,000 is hilly and inaccessible are formal. The beneficiaries could not build houses, it was provided that houses for the beneficiaries shall be constructed by the government since 2000,
The price of one unit of the house was raised to Rs.43,000 by making amendments since1-5-2001.
Govt. assistance for Sardar Patel Awas yojana is Rs.36,000 and the labor contribution of the beneficiary shall be Rs.7000.
Sardar Patel Awas Yojana-characteristics
- Total number of houses completed from 1997-98 to 2005-06 under Sardar Patel Awas Yojana : 240,472
- A provision of Rs.9358.24 lakh was made for total 25,994 houses during 20005-06.
Which are the standards regarding qualities for constructions of houses?
- Masonry work above plinth of rooms and Toilet-cum-bathroom and that of parapet should be made by burnet bricks of 0:23 meter thickness, cement hollow blocks and stone masonry and bela stone etc. proporion of cement-sand is 1:6.
- There should be two doors in front and rear portion of the house with flap shutter and iron ventilates. Thickness of the sheet should not be less than 18 gauge. A door of 0.82 meters x 2000 meters is to be provided as per design mentioned in the plan.
- Simple iron door of Toilet should be 0.75 X 2000 meters as per type of design
- Total two windows of 0.75 X 1.05 meters are to be placed in front and rear walls along with iron safety bars.
- In case of written demand of the beneficiary, a window may be placed in rear wall instead of door. Thus one door and three windows may be kept.
- Cement concrete pre-cast grill of 0.60 mater X 0.60 meter is to be placed in Toilet -cum-bath room.
- A 540 millimeters size W.C soak-pit (with cover) is to be placed for Toilet-cum-bath room and pipe connections are to be provided.
Measures For Government To Make The Scheme More Useful And Suitable To The Beneficiaries
- People from below poverty line should get listed to old income limit of Rs.11000/-
- Government should do some necessary changes to the design of the house for sustain the earth quake proof.
- The beneficiary should not have any plot on house in his name.
- While making the house by Government scheme that should allow to use cement hollow blocks, stone masonry and burnt bricks.
- Also allowed to construct houses with magnolia tiles roofs as an alternative of houses with slabs
Who may avail benefits of the scheme ?
- This Scheme of Sate Govt. being poor-oriented the persons registered Below Poverty Line of rural areas may avail benefit of the scheme.
- A person who has no plot or house may avail benefit of the scheme.
- The applicant should not have taken benefit of any other housing scheme.
- The applicant who has maximum half hectare of irrigated land or maximum one hectare of non-irrigated land may also avail advantage of the scheme.
- If husband and wife live together and if there is a plot or house is in the name of husband or wife and living in the same village for the last five years, either of them may avail benefit of the scheme.
- If a beneficiary is a native of village he should hold card of Below Poverty Line of that village such person should obtain certificate from the sarpanch of his native village that “this beneficiary has not taken advantage of Sardar Patel Awas Yojana in our village. A certificate should be produced that there is no house in his name or in the name of his wife in his native place and they should fall in the definition of B.P.L.
- Benefit under Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is available to the villager living below poverty line only once.
Houses Should Be:
- Protect with iron rods provided on both the sides of openings of windows and doors
- Corner at sill level, shaped rod of 0.90 meter length on ‘T’ junction walls. Mixture cement sand should be 1:3
- Masonry work should be done in cement their proportion should be in 1:4 instead of 1:6 in prescribed type design.
- Houses should be made Anti-earth quake proof to be carried out works are to in coeducation of houses in accident zone-5 areas.
- Masonry work above plinth of the rooms and Toilet as cum-bath room and that of parapet should be made by burnt breaks of 0:23 meter thickness, cement hollow blocks and stone max marry and blue stone etc. proportion of cement-sand is 1:6
Application Form : Click Here
official website: Click Here
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note:- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.