RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 | RBI Recruitment 2022 | RBI Assistant Post Recruitment | RBI 950 Assistant Recruitment | Reserve Bank of India Recruitment | Reserve Bank of India Recruitment for 950 Assistant Vacancies | RBI Recruitment for the post of Assistant | RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification, Apply Online
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 – The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for 950 posts of ‘Assistant’ – 2021 in various offices of the Bank. Interested Candidates are suggested to go through the article (RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022) & if they fully fill the eligibility criteria then go for applying. Details are uploaded on onlinegovjob.in
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
RBI Assistant Vacancy Details
|Kanpur & Lucknow||131|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||54|
RBI Recruitment Educational Qualification
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
- Please Refer official Notification For Educational Qualification Details.
RBI Recruitment Age Limit (as on 01.02.2022)
- Minimum Age :- 20 Years
- Maximum Age :- 28 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2002 (both days including) are only eligible to apply
RBI Recruitment Pay Scale
- Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 20,700/- per month in the scale of ₹ 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances
RBI Recruitment Application Fees
- SC/ST/PwBD/EXS :- ₹ 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- OBC/General/EWS :- ₹ 450 /- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.|
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|Candidates having work experience in the Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.|
RBI Selection Scheme
RBI Assistant Selection Scheme will be based on the below-mentioned steps of exams.
1) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
2)Main Examination (Multiple Choice):
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
3) Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below. Candidates not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
Job Notification: Click Here
Advertisment : Click Here
Apply Now: Click Here
|Commencement of online registration of application||17.02.2022|
|Closure of registration of application||08.03.2022|
|Closure for editing application details||08.03.2022|
|Last date for printing your application||23.03.2022|
|Online Fee Payment||17.02.2022 to 08.03.2022|
RBI Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Recruitment Application procedure
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant“.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and Fill The Details. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- if candidate is unable to fill complete form in once. there is “SAVE AND NEXT” Tab option is Given For these type of candidate problem.
- Candidates are suggested to fill & check the details which they have filled in application form once because once they click on submit button they won’t be able to make change in their application form.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note:- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.