PM Free Sewing Machine Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Machine Yojana Fill The Application Form Now. Details are uploaded on onlinegovjob.in
This scheme has been launched under the Sathiyavani Muthu Ammaiyar Ninaivu Scheme. The scheme has been launched by the central government across the country. The implementation of this scheme is been carried out by the State government as well. The scheme aims to provide self–employment to the people of the State. Those people who have the skill of sewing can take benefit from this scheme. By getting a free sewing machine people can start their small sewing business. This scheme also aims to rehabilitate deserted women, destitute widows, and physically challenged men and women.
PM Free Sewing Machine Yojana
- The main objective of this scheme is to generate self-employment. This scheme will most certainly improve the self-employment potential in State.
- The scheme also aims to rehabilitate physically challenged women and men, destitute widows, and deserted women.
- In this scheme, one of the objectives is to promote skill development in people.
- The scheme will mainly help women of the State as they will become more independent.
- This scheme also aims to empower deprived people of society.
- The scheme will generate a source of income for people.
Eligibility Criteria: PM Free Sewing Machine Yojana
- Only permanent residents of Gujarat State are eligible for this scheme.
- Destitute widows are eligible for this scheme.
- Deserted women are also eligible for this scheme.
- Physically Handicapped/ challenged men and women are eligible for this scheme.
- Labour women are also eligible for this scheme.
- People applying for this scheme must have sewing skills proof.
- For eligibility for this scheme, the applicant must be at least 20 years old. Also, he/she must not be above 40 years of age.
- Poor people with a monthly income of less than Rs 12,000/-0 per month are eligible for this scheme.
Document Needed: PM Free Sewing Machine Yojana
- Income Certificate below Rs.12000/- (From Thasildhar)
- Proof of Age (20 to 40 years)
- If handicapped medical certificate.
- If a destitute widow certificate should be enclosed.
- Community certificate
- If a deserted wife certificate should be enclosed
- Proof of knowing Tailoring
- Passport size photo.
- Candidates who are falling under the eligibility criteria should download the Bio-Data Form, fill up the required details, attach a copy of the following self-certified documents along with the Bio-Data Form, and then send the application to Chief Manager (P&A), IFFCO Kandla (address as given above):10th / 12th Marksheet
ITI / B. Sc. All semesters and consolidated mark sheets and degree certificate
School Leaving Certificate
Copy of Aadhar card
Caste certificate (If applicable)
Application Form: Click Here
How To Apply? : PM Free Sewing Machine Yojana
Candidates Go To The Official Website of the Indian Government. Find The Official Link of Schemes/Sarkari Yojana. Select Your District/Tehsil/Taluka/State etc. Download Application Form for Sewing Machine Yojana. Fill All Required Details.
- Attached Required Documents.
- Submit The Registration Form for Central Govt Scheme Office.
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & schemes Update
Important Note:- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.