Learn to read with google app: Read Along by google app is a free and fun speech-based reading tutor app designed for children aged 5 and above that helps them improve their reading skills in English by encouraging them to read onscreen and collecting stars when they do well. It contains languages like Hindi, Bangla, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu Portuguese & Spanish helping the child learn different pieces, and letter sounds which make it easier for them to learn how to put all this together later when they learn how to read words.
Learn to Read with Google App
many students are currently at home due to school closures, and families around the globe are looking for ways to help children improve their reading skills. To support families, today we’re sharing early access to Read Along by Google. Learn to Read with Google App is a free Android app that will launch next week and will help teach your child how to read so they too can grow in literacy skills using sight words. It uses Google’s speech recognition technology to help develop greater literacy skills and was first launched in India (where it is available as “Bolo”).
- Spanish (Español)
- Portuguese (Português)
- Hindi (हिंदी)
- Bangla (বাংলা)
- Urdu (اردو)
- Telugu (తెలుగు)
- Marathi (मराठी)
- Tamil (தமிழ்)
Inspire a love of reading in young learners
- Fun game-like experience: Keep young minds engaged with hundreds of stories and word games available in nine languages, including English and Spanish. Build confidence reading out loud with instant rewards of stars and badges
- Independent learning: Encourage all young learners to learn at their own pace and track their individual progress. Learners have unique profiles, and each advances on their own reading journey with recommended stories based on their reading level. If needed, they can tap on any word to hear it pronounced
Foster learning with confidence
- Zero cost with no ads or upsells: Keep them focused on what’s important – reading – and relax knowing there are no in-app purchases
- No Wi-Fi or data required: Once downloaded, provide a rich learning experience while relieving worries about unsupervised access to the Internet
- Private and secure: No name, age, specific location, contact, email address, or phone number is required to use Read Along. Additionally, voice data is analyzed in real-time on the device, but not stored or sent to Google servers
Read Along has an in-app reading buddy that listens to your young learner read aloud, offers assistance when they struggle, and rewards them with stars when they do well – guiding them along as they progress. It works best for children who already have some basic knowledge of the alphabet.
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & schemes Update
Important Note:- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.