JEE Main Answer Key 2023 (Out) for Session-2, Download PDF: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Main Session-2 Answer key 2023 on April 19, 2023. NTA conducted the JEE (Main) – 2023 Session 2 on 06, 08, 10, 11, 12,
13, and 15 April 2023 in various cities throughout the Country and cities outside India in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Provisional Answer Keys for Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.), Paper 2A (B.Arch.), and Paper 2B (B. Planning) along with the question papers. JEE Main 2023 provisional answer key for session 2 link is live at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Here you can download JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Answer Key Sheet in PDF Format. We have added direct link to download JEE Main Session 2 Answer Key PDF.
JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Answer Key Out
Jee Main Session 2 Answer Key PDF
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination, Mains 2023|
|Courses||B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Planning|
|JEE Main Session 2 Exam Date||6th April – 12th April 2023|
|JEE Main Session 2 Answer Key Release Date||April 20, 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Whatsapp Group Link|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group Link|
JEE Main Answer Key 2023 Dates
|JEE Main Answer Key Release Date (Session-2)||19/04/2023|
|Duration for JEE Main Answer Key Challenge||19 April to 21 April 2023 (upto 05:00 PM)|
|Last date for fee payment for Answer Key Challenge||21 April 2023 (up to 05:30 PM)|
JEE Main Answer Key 2023 PDF
Candidates who appeared in the JEE Main 2023 session 2 exams will be able to download the official answer key pdf for BE, B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Planning papers by logging with their application number, date of birth and security pin. With the help of JEE Main 2023 provisional answer key, question paper and response sheet, students will be able to check the probable scores using the JEE Main 2023 percentile, rank predictor.
How to download JEE Main 2023 Answer Key?
Candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps to check and download the JEE Main 2023 Answer Key:
Step 1: Visit the official website (jeemain.nta.nic.in)
Step 2: Click on the link for the JEE Main 2023 Answer Key.
Step 3: Enter your JEE Main 2023 roll number and date of birth.
Step 4: Enter the security pin displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 6: The JEE Main 2023 Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
Step 7: Download and take a printout of the answer key for future reference.
|JEE Main Answer Key 2023 Notice (19-04-2023)||Download Notice|
|JEE Main Session 2 Answer Key 2023 Link||Download Link|
|JEE Main Session 2 Notification Link||Download NOW|
|Check Other Government Jobs||onlinegovjob.in|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Whatsapp Group Link|
How to Challenge JEE Main 2023 Answer Key?
Candidates wants To raise objections, have this facility to challenge the JEE Main Answer key 2023 online upto 21st April. NTA will charge a processing fee of Rs 200 per answer challenged. Candidates will be able to challenge this provisional JEE Main answer key till 5:00 pm of April 21. However, the online payment of the processing fee can be made up to 5:30 pm. Candidates need to log in on the official website to challenge the answer key and pay a processing fee of INR 200 per question using credit/debit card/Net banking/UPI/PAYTM service. The fee is non-refundable. However, if the challenge is approved by NTA, the fee will be refunded. Candidates have to follow the procedure to challenge the answer key:
- Log in with application no. and date of birth.
- On Login Screen, select “Challenge Answer Key” or “Challenge Recorded Response” option.
- For Recorded Response, select Question Number, Recorded Answer, and Claimed Answer.
- Then, add to the claims list
- For Answer Key, enter book number, question number, answer, and claimed answer.
- Then, add to the claims list
- Make the payment by Debit/Credit/Net banking
- Challenge Request Successfully Submitted.
How to Calculate JEE Main Score using Answer key?
Candidates can calculate their probable score using the JEE Main answer key 2023. Students need to follow the below mentioned steps to calculate it:
- Candidates can use their OMR sheet/JEE Main response sheet to compare the marked responses with the answers given in the JEE Main answer key pdf 2023.
- For every correct answers, candidates will be awarded four marks & For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- If a candidate didn’t attempt a question, that question will not be evaluated and the candidate will secure zero marks for that particular question
- Based on this marking scheme, candidates can calculate and get a rough estimate of the total marks they will be securing in JEE Main 2023.