Indian Navy Bharti 2021 : Indian Navy Force has Published New Notification Related Sailors for Matric Recruit Post Bharti 2021.So Carefully Read All The Details & Keep Checking Our Website onlinegovjob.in For Related New Updates.
Indian Navy Bharti 2021
Name of Organization
Indian Navy Force
For Required Food As Per Manu (Vagetarian or Non Vageterian) & Work Related To Account Handling of Ration. Also They Give Some Other Duties As Per requirement
They Have To serve food in the officers’ messes, as waiters, housekeeping,
Funds Account Handling, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. Also They Give other duties as per Service requirement.
They Have to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas. They Give other duties as per Service requirement.
Total Vacancies : Approximately 350
|Starting Date For Online Application||19 July 2021|
|Last Date For Online Registration||23 July 2021|
Candidate have Certificate of passed Matriculation Examination from School Education Board Recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Candidate’s Birth Date Must Have Between 01 April 2001 – 30 September 2004 (Both dates inclusive) For Indian Navy Bharti 2021.
Salary Pay For This Post
|Info.||Related Salary Pay|
|During Training Period||Rs. 14,600/-|
|After Completion Training At Level 3||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Addition MSP||Rs. 5,200/-|
|Promotion (Level 8)||Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,000/-|
Selection of Candidates in Indian Navy Bharti 2021 Are Based On Written Test, Medical Test & Physical Requirement.
- Question Paper Will Be in Both Languages (English & Hindi) & Time Duration will Be 30 Minutes.
- Question Paper Have Two Sections & Have Questions Of Mathamatics, Science & General Knowledge.
Physical Fitness Test
This Test Will Be Conducted To Verify That Candidate Was Physically For This Post.
Qualification in PFT(Physical Fitness Test) Was Mandatory For Selection
- 1.6 Km Running In & minutes
- 20 squats (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push- up
Note : Candidates Who Are Undergoing PFT of Indian Navy Bharti 2021 Have Go By Their Own Risk.
- Minimum Height Required : 157 Cm
- Chest : Proportional To Height & Minimum Expansion of 5 cm
- Visual Standard Must Be 6/6 (With/Without Glasses)
Enrolment Medical Examination of all candidates who are in merit list will be held at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit in Enrolment Medical Examination will be enrolled. Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Nivarini, Chilka and INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.
How To Apply
First Candidate Have To Apply For Indian Navy Bharti 2021 At Online On official Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Between 19 July To 23 Jul 2021
- Candidate Have To Keep matric certificate ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Then Click on “Apply” () button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details
- are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any
- stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs.(Photograph Which Will Uploaded By Candidate Are In Good Quality & With Blue Background)
The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fees of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
|For Official Notification||Download Now|
|For Online Apply||Apply Now|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Indian Army Bharti For Female Candidates||Click Here|
Stay Happy & Stay Connected With Us
Thank You For Visit Our Website