Indian Coast Guard Recruitment For Navik & Yantrik Post 2021 – Details are uploaded on onlinegovjob.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment For Navik & Yantrik Post 2021
Posts Name : (332 Posts)
- Navik (GD) : 260
- Navik (DB) : 35
- Yantrik(Mechanical) : 13
- Tantrum(Electrical) : 09
- Tantrum(Electronics) : 05
- Navik (General Duty) : 10+2 passed with Maths And Physics From An Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) : 10th Class Passed From An Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik : 10th Cass Passed From An Education Board Recognized By Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) And Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Telecomm Unication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Age Limit : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 22 Years
- Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Born Between 1 Aug 2000 To 31 Jul 2004(Both Date Inclusive).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Born 1 Oct 2000 To 30 Sep 2004(Both Date Inclusive).
The Selection Of Recruits Is Based On An All India Order Of Merit On Their Performance In Stage-I,II,III & IV. The Number Of Vacancies Available For The Post. Clearing Of Stage-I,II, III,IV And Satisfactory Performance In Training Is Compulsory For Recruitment In ICG. All Candidates Will Be Compulsorily Subjected To Biometric, Photo Identification And Document Verification During Stage-I,II, III & IV Of The Selection Procedure.
Salary : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- Navik (General Duty) : Basic Pay Of Rs. 21700/-(Level 3)
- Navik (Domestic Branch) : Basic Pay Of Rs. 21700/- (Level 3)
- Yantrik : Basic Pay Of Rs. 29200/- (Level 5)
- Candidates (Except SC/ST Candidates, Who Are Exempted From Payment Of Fee) Are Required To Pay a Fee Of Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two hundred Fifty Only).
- Through Online Mode By Using Net banking or By Using Visa/Master/Maestro/ Rupay Credit/Debit Card/ UPI.
- Admit Card Will Be Issued For The Examination Only To Those Candidates Who Have Successfully Paid The Examination Fee And Who Are Entitled For Waiver Of Examination Fee.
- Online Application Starting Date : 04-01-2022
- Last Dates For Application : 14-01-2022
Job Notification : Click Here
How To Apply ?
- Applications Will Be Accepted ‘Online only’ From 04 January 2022 (10.00 hrs) TO 14 January 2022 (18.00 hrs).Candidates Are To Login To https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in And
- Follow The Instructions For Registering Yourself With E-mail ID/Mobile number. The Candidates Are To Ensure Validity Of E-mail And Mobile Number At Least Until 31 December 2022.
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note :- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.