Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 – Indian Air Force is conducting Air Force Apprentice Training Written Test (A3TWT) for Apprentice Training (Technical Training) Course commencing on 01 April 2022 at Air Force Station Ojhar (Nasik). – Details are uploaded on onlinegovjob.in
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 : A3TWT
Posts Name : (78 Posts)
- Machinist :- 04
- Sheet Metal :- 07
- Welder Gas & Elect :- 06
- Mechanic Radio Radar Aircraft :- 09
- Carpenter :- 03
- Electrician Aircraft :- 24
- Painter General :- 01
- Fitter :- 24
- 10th passed and 10+2 equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- ITI Certificate with 65% marks
- Please Refer official Notification For Educational Qualification Details.
GIDB Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- Maximum Age : 21 Years
- Rs. 7,700/- Per Month
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10th/12th/ ITI and in practical exam.
Job Notification : Click Here
Advertisment : Click Here
Apply Now : Click Here
- Last date for submission of online application :- 19.02.2022
- IAF Apprentice Exam Date :- 01 to 03 March 2022
- IAF Apprentice Result Date :- 17.03.2022
- Indian Air Force Apprentice Course Commence From :- 01.04.2022
How To Apply ?
- Interested & Eligible Candidate may apply online through official Site.
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note :- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.