Gujarat Budget 2022 PDF
|Document Name||Gujarat Budget 2022-23|
|State Chief Minister||Shri Bhupendra Patel|
|State Finance Minister||Shri Kanubhai Desai|
|State Principal Secretary||Shri J P Gupta (IAS)|
|Secretary (Economic Affairs) Commissioner of BPE & Ex-officio Secretary||Shri Milind Torawane (IAS)|
|Secretary (Expenditure)||Ms. Manisha Chandra (IAS)|
|Medium||English & Gujarati|
|Download link||Gujarat Budget Link|
How To Download Gujarat Budget 2021 ??
- First Visit Official Website of Gujarat Government Finance Department.
- official Website Link is Given In Above Table.
- Now Home Page of The Finance Department Website Will Open
- There is Link Budget on Home page.
- Click on The year 2021-22 To Open Budget .
- Now You Can Download your Budget 2021 From That Page.
Gujarat Budget 2022
Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Bhai Patel presented the annual budget of Gujarat State for the financial year 2022 in the Gujarat Assembly, on 4th March 2022. It is the ninth budget presented by the Finance Minister of the state. With an increase of Rs. 9,742 Cr. Over the last budget proposal, this budget proposal totals to Rs. 2,27,029 Cr. It is Rs. 587.88 Cr. surplus budget, which is an indication that the state economy is on the recovery path after the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this budget, along with consolidating basic facilities like healthcare, education, and drinking water, the Government has put special emphasis on strengthening infrastructural facilities like roads, irrigation, power supply, and development of ports for the creation of employment opportunities through the New Industrial Policy, the New Tourism Policy and the New Solar Policy.
Long Term Historical Announcements of This Budget
- Government announced Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana-2 with a substantial amount of Rs. 1 lakh crore for the next five years. Through this scheme, entire tribal population of 90 lakh in 5884 villages in 53 taluka of 14 districts will be assured of individual and community benefits with protection of their rights and cultural identity.
- Sagar Khedu Sarvangee Vikas Yojana – 2 is announced for overall development of 70 lakh people living in 2702 villages of 39 talukas in 15 coastal districts with an outlay of Rs.50 thousand crores for the next five years.
- New recruitment of 2 lakh eligible youth will be made in Government, Board Corporations and the Local Self Government offices, in next 5 years.
- In the next 5 years, 20 lakh employment opportunities will be created in different sectors like manufacturing, pharmaceutical, energy, engineering, infrastructure, information and technology, tourism, hospitality, food processing, banking, and in various fields of the service sector
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note:- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.