Are you searching for the job vacancy in GSRTC (Gujarat State Road & Transport Corporation) 2023. You’re at right place to find out all the informations like notification, educational qualifications, age limit, salary, important documents & other criteria required for GSRTC Bus Driver Bharti 2023. Candidates who are eligible and interested to join GSRTC as a Bus Driver are suggested to Apply Online for the Post @www.gsrtc.in
GSRTC Bus Driver Bharti 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Gujarat State Road & Transport Corporation (GSRTC)|
|Post Name||GSRTC Bus Driver|
|Last Date to Apply||06/09/2023|
|Telegram Group||Join Telegram Channel|
GSRTC Bus Driver Vacancy 2023
Bus Driver – 4062 Posts
GSRTC Bus Driver Qualifications (Eligibility)
- Candidates who have passed 12th Class from any recognized board are eligilble for the GSRTC Bus Driver Bharti 2023.
- Candidates Must have heavy driving license and base from Public transport from Regional Transport Office.
- heavy driver’s license must be at least 4 years old.
- Driving heavy vehicles including diesel after heavy license Certificate of minimum four years of experience with application Must be submitted.
GSRTC Bus Driver Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit : 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 34 Years
- Date of Birth (06/9/1989 to 06/09/1998)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Notification 2023 Rules.
GSRTC Bus Driver Salary (Payscale)
- Rs. 18500/- per month fixed salary to the selected candidates in driver category on contractual basis for five years.
GSRTC Bus Driver Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST : 25/-
- Payment Mode : Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card
|Bus Driver Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card Update||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|GSRTC Bus Driver Application Form Opening & Closing Date||તા.૦૭/૦૮/૨૦૨૩ થી તા.૦૬/૦૯/૨૦૨૩ (૨૩:૫૯ કલાક સુધી)|
|GSRTC Bus Driver Application Fee Payment Duration||તા.૦૭/૦૮/૨૦૨૩ થી તા.૦૮/૦૯/૨૦૨૩ (૨૩:૫૯ કલાક સુધી)|
GSRTC Bus Driver Bharti Process 2023
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in below given tests. First You have to Pass 100 Marks OMR Based Written Exam Then Automatic Driving Test (Which contains 50 Marks).
GSRTC Bus Driver Exam Syllabus PDF
GSRTC Bus Driver Bharti 2023 Contains MCQ Based Exam of 100 Marks. Exam time will be of 1 Hour. There is negative marking of 0.25 per each wrong answer in the Bus Driver OMR Based Question Paper.