GSFDCL Lab Technician Recruitment 2021 – Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation LTD (GSFDCL) has Published Application For the Lab Technician Recruitment 2021. Eligible Candidates Go Through This Article And Get All The Information Regarding This Recruitment.
GSFDCL Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
|Name of organizations||GSFDCL|
|Post Name||Lab Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||01 Posts|
|Last Date For Apply||21/10/2021|
- Lab Technician
- Not More than 35 years.
- Rs. 20,000/-
- There is No Application Fees.
- B. Pharm (Ayurveda) or Degree in Science (Botany / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Microbiology)Or M. Pharma. (Ayurveda) With Professionalization in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Port Graduation – Master of Science (1) Professionalization of Botany with Chemistry or (2) Chemistry with Professionalization in Anatomy Chemistry or (3) Chemistry with Professionalization in Chemistry Organic / In Organic / Physics As a technical person for all types of food production from the Food and Energy Department. Must be accredited.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in a recognized pharmacy and in the forest department. Co. Op. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Pharmacy, Leaving Company and State Vangam. Photochemistry, pharmacognocical, and point microbiology based on pharmacopeia (API). Priority will be given to those who have knowledge and experience in such works of Tate and Analysis.
- Last Date For Submit The Application Form –21/10/2021
How To Apply ?
- Eligible candidates who fulfilling the criteria as per the notification or the Above Details can apply in the enclosed prescribed format and send a copy Though Register AD of their bio-data, recent passport size photo, educational qualification, certificate of experience, And all Necessary Documents with the application.
Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation LTD (GSFDCL),
Vanganga, 78, Alkapuri, Vadodara – 390007
Please Read official Advertisement of GSFDCL Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
Keep Checking Onlinegovjob.in Daily For New Government Jobs & Scheme Update