Google Family Link app for parental control – Google Limited liability company published google family link app for parental control. By Making use of this app fathers or elders can able to monitor their children’s smartphone activity. Details are uploaded on onlinegovjob.in
Google Family Link App For Parental Control
Try the Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are young or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you remotely set digital ground rules from your own device to help guide them as they learn, play, and explore online. For children under the age of 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country), Family Link also lets you create a Google Account for your child that’s like your account, with access to most Google services.
Benefits of App
- You Can Guide them towards the good content.
- By Helping your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits – It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance Google Family Link App for Parents.
• Lock their device – Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break Google Family Link app for Parents.
App Download Link: Click Here
Manage their apps – Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• Google Family Link for Parents App While Family Link helps you manage your child’s purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need the approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• Google Family Link for Parents App To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be powered on, recently active, and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it does not make the internet safe. Rather, it is intended to give parents choices about how their kids use the internet and encourage conversations about internet use. : Source by Google (Google Family Link App)
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note:- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.