ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Apply For 3847 Vacancies – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released notification for Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno.) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Post recruitment. Total 3847 post is available – Details are uploaded on onlinegovjob.in
ESIC Recruitment 2022 | Apply For 3847 Vacancies
|ESIC Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organizations||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Posts Name||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
Multitasking staff (MTS)
|Total Number of Vacancies||3847 Posts|
|Notification Release Date||28th December 2021|
|Online Application Start Date||15th January 2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15th February 2022|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
Total Posts – (3847 Posts)
|Region Name||UDC Vacancies||Steno Vacancies||MTC Vacancies|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||–||09||–|
|Jammu & Kashmir||08||–||01|
|Regional Office Delhi||–||03||–|
|West Bengal and Sikkim||113||04||203|
For ESIC UDC (Upper Division Clerk)
- The candidate should hold a degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
- He/she should have a working knowledge of computers including the use of Office suites and databases.
For ESIC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff)
- The candidates must Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized university & board.
For ESIC Stenographer Posts
- The candidates should be 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
Skill Test Norms For Steno posts only
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription : 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on the computer).
ESIC Recruitment 2022 application fees
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Category : ₹ 500/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ Female/ ESM Categories : ₹ 250/-
- Only Online Payments Are Available
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Salary
- ESIC Upper Division Clerk and ESIC Stenographer – Level 4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- ESIC MTS – Level 1(Rs. 18,000-56,900)
Selection process under ESIC Recruitment 2021- 2022 for various posts mentioned below
- For ESIC UDC (Upper Division Clerk)
- The UDC Selection Will Be on the basis of the Prelims exam, Mains exam, and the Skill Test under ESIC Recruitment 2021-2022.
- For ESIC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff)
- The candidates have to appear for the written test (prelims) and the mains exam for the MTS posts under ESIC recruitment 2022.
- For ESIC Stenographer Posts
- The candidates for the stenographer posts under ESIC Recruitment 2022 are to be selected through the Mains exam and skill tests.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- ESIC Upper Division Clerk and ESIC Stenographer : 18 – 27 Years
- ESIC MTS : 18 – 25 Years
Exam Pattern – ESIC Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Notification Release Date : 28th December 2021
- ESIC Apply Online Begins Date : 15th January 2022
- Last Dates For Apply : 15th February 2022
Job Notification : Click Here
official Website : Click Here
Here is the exam pattern as per the previous year notification. Any changes in the exam pattern will be updated here.
Phase 1 Prelims Exam
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration||Medium|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 hour||Bilingual|
Phase 2 Mains Exam
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of questions.||Max. Marks||Duration||Medium|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours||Bilingual|
Exam Pattern For ESIC Stenographer Posts
Phase 1 Main Examination
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Time|
|1||English Language & Comprehension||100||50||70 minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability||50||50||35 minutes|
|3||General Awareness||50||50||25 minutes|
Phase 2 Skill Test
|Language||Time Duration (for all categories)||Time duration for PWD|
|English||50 minutes||70 minutes|
|Hindi||65 minutes||90 minutes|
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note :- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.