Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 – RRC Eastern Railway has Recently Invited Application For the 3115 Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website before 29th October 2022.
➜ RRC Eastern Railway
Vacancies: 3115 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Eastern Railway Recruitment Vacancy
➜ RRB Eastern Railway has released an official notification regarding 3115 vacancies for various division apprentice positions. Vacancies related to every position are mentioned below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification
➜ RRB Eastern Railway has released an advertisement for various division apprentice posts, official notification link is given below for your convenience. So download the notification and apply after reading all the instructions carefully. Click on the below button to download the notification.
Also Read : SSC CGL Exam 2022 | 20000 Vacancies
Eastern Railway Recruitment Qualification
➜ The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination
system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the
National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
➜ for the below-mentioned Trades, the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from
recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
➜ Should not be lesser than 15 years.
➜ Should not be more than 24 years.
Eastern Railway Application Fee
➜ Application fee is Rs.100/-
➜ No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates
➜ Application fee is non-refundable.
➜ The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
Eastern Railway Document List
➜ 8th & 10th Marksheet
➜ ITI Certificate from NCVT/SCVT
➜ Community Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/EWS)
➜ PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Eastern Railway Selection Mode
➜ Trades for which the 10th pass is the minimum qualification
- a separate merit list will be drawn for eligible candidates taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculations (with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks) and the ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Example – A candidate secured 80.58 % marks in Matriculation examination and 91.68% marks in ITI, then marks considered for selection will be 1⁄2 [80.58 + 91.68] = 86.13.
➜ Trades for which the 8th pass is the minimum qualification
- merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those having qualifications of matriculation and who opt for these trades, based on the average marks obtained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination, giving equal weightage to both.
- Example – A candidate secured 80.58% marks in the 8th class examination and 91.68% marks in ITI, then marks considered for selection will be 1⁄2 [80.58 + 91.68] = 86.13.
➜ Note:- In case of two candidates have the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be
preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, the candidate who passed the 8th/10th class examination earlier shall be considered first.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment ?
➜ Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
➜ visit the official website from below mentioned applying link.
➜ now click on “click to proceed further”
➜ Select Trade and type of Disability (if any) and confirm.
➜ Fill up basic details including email id/ mobile No. etc.
➜ Do validation of e email id & Registration number
➜ Now, select your Unit Preference
➜ Then Upload scanned photographs, signatures, and relevant documents.
➜ Complete the application fee payment process
➜ After successful submission takes a printout of your form.
Also Read : SBI Bank Bharti 2022 | 1673 Vacancies
Also Read : ONGC Recruitment 2022 | 871 Vacancies
Notification publication date
➜ 23th September 2022
Opening date for application
➜ 30th September 2022
Closing date for application
➜ 29th October 2022
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & schemes Update
Important Note:- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.