Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023, Online Application Form : Scheme for Individual Housing Assistance for Scheduled Caste Members (Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana) (Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023). 1,20,000 is paid in three installments to the Scheduled Caste homeless, open plots, uninhabitable raw soil to build a house on the first floor. From Rs. 1,20,000 assistance, first installment-Rs. 40000, second installment-Rs. 60,000 and the third installment of Rs.20,000/- will be given to the beneficiary.
Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023
Dr. Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana 2023 Overview
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Scheme Name||Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Gujarat|
|Scheme Objective||To Help the People of Scheduled Caste, which are Homeless|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled Caste Homeless Family|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Whatsapp Group Link|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group Link|
Dr. Ambedkar Housing Scheme Key Points
- Should not have been availed by the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary under any other housing scheme implemented by the Government.
- Annual income should not exceed ₹ 6,00,000 in rural area and ₹ 6,00,000 in urban area.
- The amount of building assistance will be ₹ 1,20,000. In addition, those who are eligible for assistance of ₹ 12,000 for toilets will be eligible separately as per the rules of the scheme. But, if the beneficiary is not eligible for toilet assistance, he/she will have to construct the toilet out of the mandatory assistance of ₹ 1,20,000.
- The beneficiary has to put up a plaque On the building constructed under this scheme as per “State Government’s Ambedkar Awas Yojana”.
- The upper limit for building construction will be ₹.10,00,000 for urban areas and ₹.7,00,000 for rural areas. The above ceiling limit will not apply to the assistance provided under Affordable Housing Scheme in urban areas
- The construction of the house has to be completed within 2 years from the payment of the first installment of the building assistance.
- The age of the beneficiary will be at least 21 years.
Documents to be Submitted in Awas Yojana
Applicant who are going to apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Scheme 2023 have to submit the below mentioned documents with application.
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- Caste/ Sub Caste Certificate
- Gross annual income Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Any one of Electricity Bill/License/Lease Agreement/Electoral Card/Ration Card)
- Land Ownership Aadhaar/ Document/ Title Deed/ Title Deed/ Sanad Deed (as applicable)
- Copy of first page of Bank Passbook / Canceled Check (in applicant’s name)
- Instance of death of husband (if widow)
- A copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by (Talati-cum-Minister)
- Election Identity Card
- Building construction certificate
- Self Declaration
- Photo of open plot/ dilapidated building where building is to be constructed
How to Apply for Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023?
Dr. Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana is providing assistance to poor/ homeless people of ST Category to build their houses. The one who want to apply Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana have to follow some steps to submit their application.
Steps to Apply Online for Awas Yojana
- Visit the official website (esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in)
- Register Yourself using your mobile/ email id.
- Login & Update Profile & then search for Ambedkar Awas Yojana.
- Apply For the Scheme & Upload Required Documents.
- Submit Your Application & Take a Prinout for Future preference.
Application Form PDF & Apply Online Link
|Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Application Form PDF||Download Form|
|Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Online Apply Link||Apply Online Link|
|Check Other Government Jobs||onlinegovjob.in|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group||Whatsapp Group Link|
Apply Portal : e-SamajKalyan Portal
The main task of the Government of Gujarat’s Social Justice & Empowerment Department is to ensure the Economic development and Empowerment of persons belonging to Society’s underprivileged sections as mentioned bwlo
- Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority communities
- Physically and mentally challenged persons
- Welfare Schemes are also being implemented by this Department for the orphans, destitute persons, beggars and old aged person.