CRIS Recruitment 2022 | CRIS Recruitment for 150 Assistant Posts || CRIS 150 Posts Bharti 2022: Centre for Railway Information Systems Published Official Notification For Recruitment Of 150 Assistant Software Engineer & Assistant Data Analyst Posts. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For 150 Posts. Online Application is Start From 25.04.2022 And ends on 24.05.2022
|CRIS Recruitment 2022 : Highlights|
CRIS Recruitment 2022 Highlight
|Job Recruitment Board|
Centre for Railway Information Systems
All Over India
|CRIS Recruitment 2022: Vacancy|
- Post Name: Assistant Software Engineer & Assistant Data Analyst
- Total Vacancy: 150 Posts
|Name of the Trade||No of vacancy|
|Assistant Software Engineer||144|
|Assistant Data Analyst||06|
|CRIS Recruitment 2022 : Education Qualification|
- Assistant Software Engineer (ASE)
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science &Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course). Relevant Degree from an AICTE/ UGC recognized institute, or equivalent qualification as per Govt. of India rules, with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC /ST/PwBD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified. Candidates with ME/M.Tech in Computer Science &Engineering can also apply provided they possess the required GATE 2022 scores
- Assistant Data Analyst (ADA)
- B.E/B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in any discipline/ M.Sc (Mathematics/Statistics/ Operations Research)/MA (Economics) or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science Engg-4 year degree course). Relevant Degree from an AICTE / UGC recognized Institution, with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) and GATE Scores as specified.
- For Educational Qualification Details Please refer to below Mentioned Job Advertisement.
|CRIS Recruitment 2022 : Application Fees|
✨ Application Fees
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) + GST (18%) + Bank charges (as applicable) for Unreserved/OBC-NCL/EWS candidates. There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWBD and women candidates.
- The fee should be deposited through SBI MOPS after completing the registration process described below unless the candidate is exempted from depositing the fee.
|CRIS Recruitment Salary : Payscale|
✨ Pay Scale
- 7th CPC Level 7 + DA and other Allowances as per CRIS Rules (Basic Pay + DA at the beginning of the scale would be approx. Rs. 60,000 per month)
|CRIS Recruitment 2022 : Apply Method|
✨ Apply Method
- Apply for CRIS Assistant Software Engineer & Assistant Data Analyst recruitment through online mode.
- You can get an online application link at the end of the page.
|CRIS Recruitment 2022: Age Limit|
✨ Minimum Age: 21 Years
✨ Maximum Age: 27 years
|Online Application Starting Date||26/04/2022|
|Online Application Last Date||31/05/2022|
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & schemes Update
Important Note:- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.