You Can Search For Corona Death Sahay Yojana Gujarat Information Here. Gujarat Government Will Provide Rs 50,000 yo The Families of Those Who Died Due to Corona. The Government Will Provide Rs 50000 To The Families of Those Who Died From Corona : Gujarat Health Minister Rishikesh Patel, said that state committees will be formed at the district level to pay compensation of Rs 50,000 to the next of kin of those who died due to Covid-19.
Corona Death Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- News of some relief has come to the families of those who have died in Corona now that the Corona has caused an uproar in the country, In Corona, the central government has announced financial assistance to families who have lost loved ones and family members. The process of filling up the form for this assistance will start from 15th November.
- Importantly, the Supreme Court has asked the families of the citizens who died in Corona to pay compensation of Rs 50,000. In this, the certificate of the citizen who died from corona has been made mandatory. An elaborate resolution has been issued by the health department in this regard.
- The apex court, while approving the assistance, said that the financial assistance would be different from other welfare schemes which would be provided from the state’s Disaster Management Fund and would be available within 30 days of the families of the victims of Corona’s claim.
- A committee has been formed by the Gujarat government to issue certificates to the families of those who died from corona. After examining various issues by this committee, the patient will be certified as to whether the death is due to corona or not, for corona assistance the certificate must have the cause of death in corona and the certificate will be issued only after verification as to whether corona is due or not.
✦ VTV Gujarati News Report Link => Click Here
✦ official Patrak => Click Here
✦ Divya Bhaskar Report => Click Here
- The central government has announced financial assistance to provide some relief to the relatives of those who died in Corona while families in Corona have lost their livelihood, The process of filling up the form for assistance will now start from November 15 after the Supreme Court approved the Centre’s directive to provide assistance to the relatives of those who died due to corona.
- News Source & Credit : https://www.vtvgujarati.com/news-details/the-central-govt-announced-financial-help-for-families-those-who-died-from-corona
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note :- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.