CBI Recruitment 2022
CBI Recruitment 2022 – Central bank of India (CBI) has invited 117 online applications from candidates for Specialist officer posts. Candidates can apply on the official website till 17th October 2022.
➜ Central bank of India (CBI)
➜ Specialist Officer
Vacancies: 110 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
➜ www. recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Educational Qualification: please refer official advertisement.
CBI Recruitment Vacancy
The central bank of India (CBI) has released an official notification regarding 110 vacancies for Various Specialist Officer Positions. Vacancies related to every are position mentioned below.
|IT SOC Analyst||01|
|IT Security Analyst||01|
CBI Recruitment 2022 Notification
Central Bank of India (CBI) has released an advertisement for a Specialist officer’s various posts, official notification link is given below for your convenience. So download the notification and apply after reading all the instructions carefully. Click on the below button to download the notification.
Also Read : SSC CGL Exam 2022 | 20000 થી વધુ જગ્યાઓ પર ભરતી
- Should not be lesser than 20 years.
- Should not be more than 50 years.
- GEN/OBC/EWS: Rs. 850/- + GST
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 175/- + GST
- Written Exam
How to apply for CBI Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website & find an advertisement.
- Click on the below given email@example.com/cbiosep22
- Click on “CBI Recruitment Notification“.
- after reading the detailed advertisement carefully.
- if you’re eligible for the recruitment then go apply.
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online” (to fill out the online application form)
- Fill out the application form completely.
- After successful submission takes a printout of your form.
Also Read : ONGC 871 Post Bharti 2022
Starting date for application
➜ 28th September 2022
Last date for application submission
➜ 17th October 2022
Last date for application printing
➜ 1st November 202
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & schemes Update
Important Note:- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.