Bill Sahay Yojana – Details are uploaded on onlinegovjob.in
Bill Sahay Yojana
Bill Sahay Yojana : Students receiving unemployment classes are not available in the medical, dental, technical, para-medical and academic systems in their respective talukas and students who are studying outside the taluka, who are studying outside of the government / grant-in-school hostel, monthly income of Rs.1500 / – per month will be received for 10 months. In This Meal Bill Assistance Scheme
- Non-reserved class students studying in undergraduate medical, dental, technical, para medical will benefit.
- The benefit of this scheme is for those who are studying in hostel away from family
- Benefit for those who do not have educational system in their taluka and study in hostel outside the taluka
- Those who are studying in a hostel other than government or grant aided
- Studying in Std-9 to 12 in a girls hostel run by any society, trust or organization
- Students must have a non-reserved class certificate Student should be a citizen of Gujarat.
List Of Required Documents :
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Bin anamat certificate
- Certificate of income
- Proof of age (L.C. or birth certificate)
- Proof of residence
- Proof that the monthly meal bill in the hostel is paid or receivable
- Bonofide Certificate of Continuing Study of School or College Student
- Standard-12 or last year marksheet of study
- Proof that the hostel is run by a social trust
- A copy of the student’s bank passbook
Notification : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
How to Apply for GUEEDC Schemes at gueedc.gujarat.gov.in?
The candidate needs to have valid documents before apply online for Scheme. Applicant opens the Official website of GUEEDC to get benefits of This Sahay. Open the GUEEDC Official Portal www.gueedc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on Relevant Scheme
- Read all the Information Carefully and arrange documents for it
- Now Click on the Apply Online button or Open Link https://gueedc.gujarat.gov.in/
- Enter Mobile No., Email ID, and Password to get Register
- Now Login with Credential
- Take Print out of Form and Attach documents signed by Gazetted officer
- Submit For to Nearest Nayab niyamak or Jill Samaj Kalyankari Officer
- The amount will be Credited to Your Linked Bank Account.
- Last Date For Apply : 31-12-2021
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note :- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.