Atal Pension Yojana – Full Details are uploaded on onlinegovjob.in
Atal Pension Yojana Detail
Atal Pension Yojana (APY) : A Pension Scheme Launched By The Government Of India For The Benefit Of Individuals, Especially Those Working In The Un-organised Sector. The Scheme Was Launched In 2015 And Replaced The Previously Launched Government Scheme, Swavalamban Yojana. The Underlining Objective Of This Scheme Is To Provide Social And Financial Security To People In Their Old Age By Enabling Them To Make Regular Savings During Their Productive Years.
Atal Pension Yojana Aims At Providing Minimum Guaranteed Monthly Pension After The Age Of 60 Years In Different Slabs Viz. Rs. 1,000, Rs. 2,000, Rs. 3,000, Rs. 4,000 And Rs. 5,000. Apart From Workers In The Unorganised Sector For Which The Scheme Is Highly Beneficial, Employees From The Private Sector Can Also Apply For APY To Avail Its Numerous Advantages. The Pension Amount Will Be Fixed Depending On The Age Of The Subscriber And The Contribution Made By Him Or Her.
A Subscriber’s Spouse Is Entitled To Claim The Pension Amount Under The Atal Pension Yojana Upon His Or Her Death. The Spouse Have Two Options Before Them If A Subscriber Dies Before Completing The Age Of 60 Years – To Exit The Scheme And Claim The Entire Pension Amount Or Continue With The Scheme For The Remaining Period. In Case Of Death Of Both The Subscriber And The Spouse, The Accumulated Pension Amount Can Be Claimed By The Nominee. In Accordance With The Investment Pattern Set By The Government,
The Collected Amount Under APY Is Managed By The Pensions Funds Regulatory Authority Of India (PFRDA). The Central Government Also Co-Contributes 50% Of The Total Contribution Or Rs. 1,000 Per Annum, Whichever Is Lower, To Each Eligible Subscriber Who Joined The Scheme Between Before 31st December 2015, For Financial Year 2015-16 To 2019-20. This Is Applicable If Subscribers Are Not Income Tax Payers Or Part Of Any Other Social Security Scheme.
Benefits of Atal Pension Yojana
- The Subscribers Can Increase Their Premium As Per Their Choice And Can Look Forward To Huge Monthly Pension Amounts, Ranging Between Rs. 1,000 And Rs. 5,000, By Making Significant Contributions.
- Regular Updates Such As Status Of Contribution Are Provided To The Subscribers Via SMS Alerts And Physical Account Statement.
- The Account Is Portable And Will Be Linked To Bank Account So That The Subscriber Can Operate It From Anywhere In The Country.
- APY Is An Affordable Scheme And Is Available At Ultra-Low Cost And Investment Can Be As Low As Rs. 42 Per Month, Provided The Age At Entry Is 18 Years.
- It Is Regulated By PFRDA With Transparent Investment Norms. The Money Contributions Made By Subscribers Of APY Are Maintained Safely.
- At The Time Of Investment, Individuals Can Claim Income Tax Benefit Of Up To Rs. 1.5 Lakh Under The Section 80C Of The Income Tax Act Of 1961. Moreover, They Can Also Avail Deductions Of Up To Rs. 50,000 Under Section 80CCD (1B).
Atal Pension Yojana Eligibility
- To Available The Multiple Benefits Of Atal Pension Yojana Scheme, Individuals Should Meet The Eligibility Criteria, As Mentioned Below:
- The Subscribers Of The Atal Pension Yojana Scheme Should Be A Citizen Of India.
- The Minimum Age Of An Individual Applying For The Scheme Is 18 Years And Maximum Age Is 40 Years. If An Individual Joins At The Age Of 40 Years To Avail A Monthly Pension Of Rs. 1,000, He Or She Is Required To Contribute A Higher Amount Than Those Joining At 18 Years.
- The Subscribers Must Make Regular Contributions For A Minimum Of 20 Years, Depending On Their Age At Entry And Pension Slab Chosen.
- The Prospective Applicants Of The APY Scheme Should Have A Valid Mobile Number And A Bank Account Linked To Their Aadhar Number. This Is An Important Requirement During The Registration Process And To Get Periodic Updates On The APY Account.
ઓનલાઈન ફોર્મ ભરવા
ફોર્મ ડાઉનલોડ કરો : Click Here
Gujarati Brochure : Click Here
HIGHLIGHTS OF ATAL PENSION YOJANA
- Under the APY, there is guaranteed minimum monthly pension for the subscribers ranging between Rs. 1000 and Rs. 5000 per month.
- The benefit of minimum pension would be guaranteed by the GoI.
- will also co-contribute 50% of the subscriber’s contribution or Rs. 1000 per annum, whichever is lower. Government co-contribution is available for those who
are not covered by any Statutory Social Security Schemes and is not income tax payer.
- will co-contribute to each eligible subscriber, for a period of 5 years who joins the scheme between the period 1st June, 2015 to 31st December, 2015. The
benefit of five years of government Co-contribution under APY would not exceed 5 years for all subscribers including migrated Swavalamban beneficiaries.
- All bank account holders may join APY.
Charges For Default Atal Pension Yojana
Banks are required to collect additional amount for delayed payments, such amount will vary from minimum Re 1 per month to Rs 10/- per month as shown below:
- Re. 1 per month for contribution upto Rs. 100 per month.
- Re. 2 per month for contribution upto Rs. 101 to 500/- per month.
- Re 5 per month for contribution between Rs 501/- to 1000/- per month.
- Rs 10 per month for contribution beyond Rs 1001/- per month.
The fixed amount of interest/penalty will remain as part of the pension corpus of the subscriber
Discontinuation of payments of contribution amount shall lead to following :
- After 6 months account will be frozen.
- After 12 months account will be deactivated.
- After 24 months account will be closed.
Subscriber should ensure that the Bank account to be funded enough for auto debit of contribution amount.
Exit : Atal Pension Yojana
On Attaining The Age Of 60 Years
- The Exit From Atal Pension Yojana Is Permitted At The Age With 100% Annuitisation Of Pension Wealth. On Exit, Pension Would Be Available To The Subscriber.
In Case Of Death Of The Subscriber Due To Any Cause
- In Case Of Death Of Subscriber Pension Would Be Available To The Spouse And On The Death Of Both Of Them (Subscriber And Spouse), The Pension Corpus Would Be Returned To His Nominee.
Exit Before The Age Of 60 Years
- Exit Before 60 Years Of Age Is Not Permitted However It Is Permitted Only In Exceptional Circumstances, I.E., In The Event Of The Death Of Beneficiary Or Terminal Disease.
Atal Pension Yojana Contribution Chart
- Subscribers can make monthly contributions as per below given chart.
- They are also entitled for making contributions on quarterly and half-yearly basis.
|Entry age||Remaining years of contribution||Monthly instalment for Rs. 1,000 monthly pension/ corpus amount Rs. 1.7 lakh||Monthly instalment for Rs. 2,000 monthly pension/ corpus amount Rs. 3.4 lakh||Monthly instalment for Rs. 3,000 monthly pension/ corpus amount Rs. 5.1 lakh||Monthly instalment for Rs. 4,000 monthly pension/ corpus amount Rs. 6.8 lakh||Monthly instalment for Rs. 5,000 monthly pension/ corpus amount Rs. 8.5 lakh|
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note :- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.