Apply Online Application in ikhedut Portal Web Portal for agriculture and farmers welfare Gujarat. i-khedut portal Gujarat has been launched by the Gujarat government. The main aim of this i-khedut Gujarat Portal is to provide benefits to the farmers of the state. The state starts various schemes for the farmers for farming such as horticulture, fisheries, water conservation, and many more. Details are uploaded on onlinegovjob.in
Apply Online Application in ikhedut
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number (for registration )
How To Apply?
Step 1: Go to the i-khedut portal yojana Gujarat official website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/.
Step 2: On the home page of i – Khedut, you have to click on the ‘’schemes’’ option.
Step 3: After that, you have to choose any one scheme according to your choice.
Step 4: Now clicking on the link, a new page will be appearing on the screen and you have to click on the plan or scheme you want to enroll in.
Step 5: After that you will ask for, you already registered in the scheme or not. If you already registered then you have to click on the ‘’no’’ and then ‘’proceed’’ option.
Step 6: After that, a new page will appear on the screen, and you have to click on the ‘’new application form’’ option.
Step 7: Now you have to fill in all the necessary details and the bank details.
Step 8: After that, you have to fill out the ration card and land details of the applicant.
Step 9: Now you have to enter the captcha code displayed on the screen in the given box.
Step 10: Now, you have to click on the ‘’submitted’’ button.
official Site Link: Click Here
How to Check beneficiary List at Gujarat Ikhedut Portal
Many people have been asking about checking the list of beneficiaries online. Be advised that currently there is no such service using which you can see the details of the applicants or the complete list of the applicants. Yes, but if you have the application/reference number, you can know the current status of the application & check application details using the check status service, mentioned above.
Farmers can get various benefits from the state government under the Ikhedut portal. The benefits are in the form of various schemes which are necessary to do the farming and other activity related to farming.
- Anyone can apply for the plans available at that time on the iKhedut portal.
- The eligibility and non-eligibility of the application is determined by the designated officer on the basis of on-site inspection or manual verification of records.
- The status of whether the application is eligible or not is updated in the application by the authorized person.
- The pre-approval officer pre-approves the applications.
- Verification work is also decided after thorough spot-check / record-check.
- Pre-approval Order and Payment Order are signed by the competent authority.
How to download the ikhedut mobile application
Step 1: Firstly, go to the google play store on your mobile phone.
Step 2: After that, you have to click on the search bar and enter the application name.
Step 3: Now you have to click on the ‘’search’’ option.
Step 4: After that, you have to click on the ‘’Download’’ option.
Step 5: Now you have to install the app on your mobile phone.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• Google Family Link for Parents App While Family Link helps you manage your child’s purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need the approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• Google Family Link for Parents App To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be powered on, recently active, and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it does not make the internet safe. Rather, it is intended to give parents choices about how their kids use the internet and encourage conversations about internet use. : Source by Google (Google Family Link App)
Stay Happy & Connected With www.onlinegovjob.in for Latest Government Jobs & Scheme Update
Important Note:- Please always check & confirm the above details with the official website & Advertisement/Notification.